- Number #1 ‘Chains’ – Hard Rock Hell Radio – TOP 100 listened to Tracks of 2018
- Signed to Off Yer Rocka Records – Oct 2018
- HRH Highway To Hell 2018 – WINNERS
- HRH ‘Young Blood’ Award Nominees 2018
- Signed to TMR Band Management – Nov 2017
- ‘Damage is Done’ Playlisted on Planet Rock January 2019
- ‘Chains’ Playlisted on Planet Rock September 2018
- Extensive radio play on local FM stations and web stations
- HRH RADIO – Chains/Fallin’ – all in heavy rotation
- BBC Music Introducing in Hereford & Worcester October 2018 – New Bad Habit
- 100% Proof (debut album) – Fri 25th January 2019
- Chains (single) – August 2018
- All I Want (single) – June 2018
- Fallin’ (single) – Feb 2018
- New Bad Habit (EP) – March 2017
Gin Annie are a hard melodic rock 5-piece from Wolverhampton, England, featuring heavy guitar driven songs whilst maintaining a melodic vocal style; featuring hook-laden choruses and classy melodies.
They are based around the nucleus of cousins, Dave Foster (vocals) and Byron Garbett (guitars). In November 2017, the Black Country rockers saw a change of line-up to form MKII of the band, with the addition of Brian Green on guitar and Phill ‘Hammer’ Burrows on bass. Drumming powerhouse Jack Ryland-Smith completes the group.
They signed to TMR Management in Nov 2017 and will release their debut album 100% Proof released on Fri 25th January 2019 through Off Yer Rocka Records. The debut album was recorded at Shredder Live Lounge near Kidderminster.
Frontman, Dave Foster said: “This is the sound we have been after for a while and the introduction of Brian and Hammer has allowed us to explore our heavier side whilst maintaining our melodic undertones.”
He continued, “It’s a really creative time for us at present. We have already played a number of shows to bed in the new boys and have completed the album. It feels great and I’m sure that will come across in the songs and in our live performance.”
Gin Annie are: Dave Foster (vocals), Byron Garbett (guitar/vocals), Brian Green (guitar/vocals), Phill ‘Hammer’ Burrows (bass), Jack Ryland-Smith (drums), Jay Shredder (producer).
- June 2013 – MkI
- November 2017 – MkII
MANAGEMENT & PRESS: